Maximum Comfort, Space and Privacy
The Forbes sets the standard for maximum comfort and personal space, offering a warm and inviting environment for a variety of living situations in your Granny Flat. With a spacious 90m² design, the Forbes maximises the allowable size of secondary residences in the ACT, offering a generous living experience.
Emphasising personal space, this granny flat boasts three large bedrooms, with two of them featuring triple door wardrobes, ensuring that every tenant or family member has ample room for their lifestyle. It’s the perfect choice for multiple tenants or families seeking harmonious cohabitation.
The large bathroom, seamlessly combined with the laundry, is designed for practicality without compromising space. The L-shaped kitchen, incorporating the dining area, becomes the heart of the home, where cooking and shared meals take centre stage.
Customisations That Empower Independence
At Cubitt's, we are proud to offer Granny Flat floor plans that can be easily modified for added accessibility and functionality. Here are just some of the customisations we offer which you can see applied to this design via the Accessible Plan button above:
- Ramp entry
- Increased door widths to 870mm
- Frameless fixed shower panel offering a wider opening
- Lowered bench height
- Grab Rails in bathrooms.
- 90m² design maximises allowable size of ACT secondary residences
- Three large bedrooms, with built in wardrobes
- Perfect for multiple tenants or families seeking comfortable cohabitation
- Large bathroom combined with the laundry
- L-shaped kitchen incorporating open plan living dining
- Meets ACT Liveable Housing Design requirements
- Available in 4 facades and with option of accessible floor plans.
Carefully designed homes that empower independent living.
Our Cubitt's Care Range offers floor plan designs that include various customisations which can be made to improve accessibility, safety, and comfort within a disability Granny Flat.
Enquire about this Granny Flat Design
Interested in finding out more about this stunning Granny Flat Design? Complete the enquiry form below and one of our team members will get in touch with you to discuss your project.
2023 Granny Flat Design Form
STAY UP TO DATE
Subscribe to the Cubitt's Newsletter