Home Goals 2023
There's nothing more important than family. Our foundation of emotional support, security, belonging, identity and values. At Cubitt's, we know your home is what is supporting, surrounding and nurturing your family - in so many different ways, and we're here to support you finding the best way to family for you.
- Increased living space: Adding a home extension or granny flat provides more room for a growing family.
- Improved functionality: An extension can be designed to meet specific needs, such as an extra bathroom, a larger kitchen, more bedrooms, or a dedicated playroom.
- Enhanced aesthetics: A well-designed extension or granny flat can improve the overall look and feel of a home, increasing its value and curb appeal.
- Increased storage: Adding an extension can provide additional storage space for items such as clothes, toys, or tools. A granny flat could be an office or home business space.
- Improved quality of life: A home extension can create a more comfortable and enjoyable living environment, leading to a better quality of life.
- Privacy: Creating a separate living space for families to rest and relax in their own way - whatever their age group.
- Multigenerational living: Allowing elderly parents or adult children to live in close proximity safely and with the space they need for independent living.
- Income generation: Renting out a granny flat as a source of extra income - or even an extra room with a home extension.
- Increased property value: Adding a granny flat can increase the overall value of a property by up to 30%.
- Lifestyle flexibility: Things change. More space in the home is allowing families to accommodate changes in living arrangements.
Free On-Site Assessment at Your Property
Interested in finding out how to make a positive investment from a Cubitt's Granny Flat or Home Extension? Get in touch for a no-obligation site inspection today.
If you are looking to purchase a new property and want to do a Granny Flat Suitability Check - please use this form instead.
We require your name, email and phone number to get back to you - and the more you can tell us about your build project, the more effectively our local teams can help.
VIEW MORE OF OUR
Planning to build a Granny Flat is an exciting time, not only due to providing flexible additional accommodation for your family, but also as an investment that is likely to increase the value of your existing property and bring in a constant, passive revenue stream to your overall income.
As any family grows, they often find their existing home is no longer suitable for their needs. It can be an onerous situation for many families, who are yearning for added functional space yet plagued by the prospect of leaving the home they know and love. If you are considering whether to renovate your own home or commence the search for a different home entirely, here are some questions you may want to consider in advance.
It’s all too easy to identify homes that have taken shortcuts during the build process. Crumbling or flaking concrete, flimsy door latches, electrical switches which don’t work – small details that all paint a bigger picture.
There is no denying the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic (coronavirus) on our society, and it will likely change the way we live for a long time yet. Could Granny Flats be a way to protect our most vulnerable loved ones?
Is there a smart way to prepare in advance, and protect your family from the financial ramifications of a recession? In this article, we investigate if building a Granny Flat can help recession-proof your family.
In recent years, strong housing price growth and the need for affordable housing has driven a rise in the popularity of Granny Flats across NSW and the ACT. A Granny Flat is a positive investment, whether you’re looking to increase the value of your property or need a separate living space for family members.