Home Goals 2023
There's nothing more important than family. Our foundation of emotional support, security, belonging, identity and values. At Cubitt's, we know your home is what is supporting, surrounding and nurturing your family - in so many different ways, and we're here to support you finding the best way to family for you.
- Increased living space: Adding a home extension or granny flat provides more room for a growing family.
- Improved functionality: An extension can be designed to meet specific needs, such as an extra bathroom, a larger kitchen, more bedrooms, or a dedicated playroom.
- Enhanced aesthetics: A well-designed extension or granny flat can improve the overall look and feel of a home, increasing its value and curb appeal.
- Increased storage: Adding an extension can provide additional storage space for items such as clothes, toys, or tools. A granny flat could be an office or home business space.
- Improved quality of life: A home extension can create a more comfortable and enjoyable living environment, leading to a better quality of life.
- Privacy: Creating a separate living space for families to rest and relax in their own way - whatever their age group.
- Multigenerational living: Allowing elderly parents or adult children to live in close proximity safely and with the space they need for independent living.
- Income generation: Renting out a granny flat as a source of extra income - or even an extra room with a home extension.
- Increased property value: Adding a granny flat can increase the overall value of a property by up to 30%.
- Lifestyle flexibility: Things change. More space in the home is allowing families to accommodate changes in living arrangements.
Free On-Site Assessment at Your Property
Interested in finding out how to make a positive investment from a Cubitt's Granny Flat or Home Extension? Get in touch for a no-obligation site inspection today.
We require your name, email and phone number to get back to you - and the more you can tell us about your build project, the more effectively our local teams can help.
VIEW MORE OF OUR
Whether you’re envisioning a cosy bed and breakfast or a cluster of serviced apartments, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you turn your dream of building an accommodation business into a prosperous reality.
Are you considering adding a Granny Flat to your property in rural or regional New South Wales? The Inland Code does not permit complying development for the erection of secondary dwellings, commonly known as granny flats. This means that for the 69 Local Government Areas (LGAs) falling under the Inland Code, obtaining approval for a Granny Flat requires a Development Application (DA).
Cubitt’s Granny Flats advocates for affordable housing solutions, drawing inspiration from Queensland’s grant incentives for smaller builds.
ACT Canberra residential zone 1 (RZ1) blocks measuring 800 square meters or more are now eligible for the construction of two homes. Here is a quick FAQ on some elements of this change to help you start planning your ACT Dual Occupancy
To set up our schedule for 2024 we are offering an amazing $10k off your tender price while it’s still valid.